You may be asking yourself; what is BDL - BizDeLite and how does it work?
"Pay Nothing and receive everything your business needs to succeed"
Join BDL to…
- Increase your Web presence
- Build your brand
- Promote your products and services.
BDL Accounts and Services are FREE
- Choose your specialized account type
- There are no strings or obligations
- BizDeLite gives you a profile web presence that you can use for the "entirety" of your business
- Buy or Sell a Business
- Search for B2B & B2C Service Providers and perform a Categorized Save of your Favorites
- Search for Freelancers and perform a Categorized Save of your Favorites
- Search for Investors and perform a Categorized Save of your Favorites
- Find a Job
- Find a Partner
- License, Market or Sell your Invention
- Post a Job
- Receive Crowdfunding
- Start your Business with No Start-up Cost
- "Win over your Competition" with FREE Business Marketing & Social Media Software
- The “only” cost you will incur is the option to submit a sponsored ad.
- Has more than 24,000 Angel and Venture Capital Investors to help you secure the funding for your start-up, small business or invention
- Is the Smarter, Faster and Easier Way to Business Success
- Is an online social network where Funding Seekers, Investors, Lenders, Providers of Business Services and Freelancers all come together in one easy to navigate location
- Is a place where Start-ups, Small Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Inventors, Freelancers, B2B & B2C Service Providers, Angel & VC Investors can access the help they need to succeed.
BDL has 10 sequential boxes that create a road-map to…
- Prevent you from wasting valuable time searching the Internet
- Save you time and money, whether you are new to the business world, a seasoned entrepreneur, a small business or an inventor
- Allow you to start at the beginning if you are taking a new product or service from conception to the market place
- Allow you to go directly to the box that provides the help you need
- Provide our members with the tools and services that they will need to succeed
- What it requires to take an idea from conception to the marketplace
- How difficult it can be to acquire funding
- How to help you build a road-map to ensure you succeed
We Celebrate - Inspire - Educate & Connect Small Businesses
"From hopeless to success one business at a time"